Room Reservations: 866.815.4365
Avoid $10 phone reservation fee and book
Room Service Amenities
We've Gone Green
Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil
Two Shows for $99
Bars & Nightlife
Reventon Latin Nights
Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo
Nine Fine Irishmen
Chin Chin Café & Sushi Bar
Gonzalez Y Gonzalez
48th and Crepe
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs
New York Pizzeria
Broadway Burger Bar
MGM Grand Buffet
Spa & Salon
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Las Vegas
The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
3 for 57
CSI: THE EXPERIENCE at MGM Grand
The Party Pit
Race and Sports Book
Marker Limit Application
Meet Our Hosts
Event Planning & Services
Awards & Accolades
Reservations can be made by calling 866.815.4365
Avoid $10 phone reservation fee and book
Media Photo Library
Back to Press Releases
MGM RESORTS LAUNCHES UNPARALLELED ‘LIVE THE M LIFE’ SWEEPSTAKES
Launch Coincides with Introduction of M life Loyalty Program,
Offering Exclusive Access to Unrivaled Resorts Across U.S.
LAS VEGAS (January 11, 2011) – To celebrate the nationwide debut of its M life loyalty program, MGM Resorts International is launching the unequaled Live the M life Sweepstakes, an 11-week contest with once-in-a-lifetime prizes that offer a glimpse into M life member benefits. Serving as the overarching consumer rewards brand for MGM Resorts’ properties in Las Vegas, Mississippi and Detroit, M life focuses on experiential rewards, leveraging a collection of amenities no other resort group can offer.
All individuals 21 and older can enter the Live the M life Sweepstakes through www.mlife.com or via the new M life mobile app for smart phones. Weekly prizes include:
• Exclusive Access to the World Premiere of Michael Jackson’s Immortal World Tour: Enjoy Mandalay Bay suite accommodations, dinner, two VIP premiere tickets and a backstage tour of this much-anticipated Cirque du Soleil production that unfolds inside the creative mind of the King of Pop.
• Ultimate High Roller Vegas Weekend: Stay in an unbelievable high roller Sky Suite at ARIA Resort & Casino overlooking the Las Vegas Strip; receive gaming lessons and a private, in-room dining experience with chef and butler service.
• Rock Star Weekend in Vegas: Live the life of a rock star including a two-night stay in a lavish suite, dinner and two VIP tickets to see legendary music group Bon Jovi at MGM Grand.
• Star Treatment for the American Idol Finale and LA Getaway: Enjoy a two-day trip to the final performance night and results show finale of American Idol at Hollywood’s Kodak Theatre including airfare, hotel accommodations and transportation in LA.
• Cirque du Soleil Weekend Spectacular: Celebrate two of the world’s greatest musical icons with premium tickets to Viva ELVIS at ARIA and The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage, backstage passes, suite accommodations, and VIP treatment at GOLD Lounge and The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge.
• Celebrity Chef Culinary Extravaganza: Dine your way through a four-day, three-night culinary experience at the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio as you mingle with acclaimed celebrity chefs who will indulge you with their signature, world-class cuisine for lunch and dinner each day.
• Knockout Treatment during a Vegas Fight Night: Revel in the action with two premium ringside seats to any 2011 boxing match or MMA fight held at MGM Grand or Mandalay Bay; VIP credentials for fighter meet-and-greets, weigh-ins and press conferences; suite accommodations and dinner.
• Golf Extravaganza at the Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament: Rub elbows with celebrities and pro golfers as you enjoy privileged access to this exclusive tournament, including VIP viewing, access to star-filled private functions including opening reception and Jamie Foxx concert; as well as two premium tickets to Viva ELVIS by Cirque du Soleil at ARIA.
• Gold Strike’s SEC Football Tailgating Experience (Tunica, Miss.): Enjoy the ultimate College Football Experience just minutes away from Gold Strike at the historic Ole Miss Campus. A day of tailgating in the world-famous "Grove" and hard-hitting action of SEC Football awaits you, accompanied by fine dining at some of Mississippi’s best restaurants.
• Detroit Tigers Baseball Weekend at MGM Grand Detroit: Experience America’s favorite pastime with luxury suite tickets to watch the Detroit Tigers wreak havoc on the American League. After the game, enjoy a three-night stay in a luxury Corner Suite at MGM Grand Detroit, with treatment usually reserved for the Detroit Tigers themselves!
• Beau Rivage's Gulf Coast Experience: Get hooked on the Gulf of Mexico as you enjoy a full day of off-shore fishing with Beau Rivage's guided Deep Sea Fishing excursion. Then enjoy your catch prepared in a private dining room in a gourmet restaurant. You'll be pampered in a suite overlooking the Gulf for two nights and all meals are included.
• Two Grand Prizes – Build Your Vegas Adventure: Customize your ideal Vegas vacation choosing from the best resorts, restaurants, spas, shows and attractions in the city. Mix and match experiences at ARIA, Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur. The adventure is yours to create!
M LIFE FEATURES
M life offers members one-of-a-kind experiences, insider privileges, personalized rewards, transparency and an aspirational tiered approach with escalating earning potential. MGM Resorts plans to expand M life to include benefits and rewards for non-gaming activity later in 2011.
Members have the convenience of carrying one card to earn points and redeem rewards at 15 participating MGM Resorts’ properties, including ARIA, Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur in Las Vegas; Gold Strike and Beau Rivage in Mississippi; and MGM Grand Detroit.
“The launch of M life Players Club provides our guests with an unmatched level of service, amenities and special access across our unrivaled portfolio of resorts,” said Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. “Tier levels, transparency and ease-of-use are what our customers wanted. We listened and created a program that offers that and so much more, while unifying all of our resorts within a single rewards program.”
Among M life’s key membership benefits:
• Ease of Use. Carry one card to play at 12 MGM Resorts properties
• Privileged Access. Earn privileges at 15 MGM Resorts in the U.S. including three non-gaming properties
• Tier Levels. Elevate your way through Tier Levels to enjoy escalating rewards. New members start at the Sapphire Tier Level and move up to Pearl, Gold and Platinum, respectively
• Increasing Rewards. Cash in on special hotel discounts and comps, access to pre-sale show tickets, members-only events, priority reservations, room upgrades, VIP services and more; as members move up to new Tier Levels, they’ll enjoy greater rewards and earn them faster
• Bragging Rights. Through M life moments, enjoy exclusive experiences such as choosing The Fountains of Bellagio songs for a day, enjoying a cameo in a Cirque du Soleil production, taking cooking lessons with a celebrity chef, and more
• Choose Your Comp. Immediately comp yourself using Express Comps™ at participating MGM Resorts’ restaurants and entertainment venues. Rewards appear as dollars at the venue, making redemption transparent and simple
• Play Longer. POINTPlay® can be redeemed for Express Comps™ and FREEPLAY® at favorite slot machines making the fun last longer. Players may redeem slot points when and where they want – even on the slot machine they’re using – no waiting in line
• Rewards, Just for You. Using proprietary technology, MGM Resorts now can create personalized reward offers for guests based on individual preferences
• Total Transparency. Players can instantly view rewards via mlife.com, M life Express Kiosks at select properties, on slot machines and the M life mobile app
Bill Hornbuckle, Chief Marketing Officer of MGM Resorts, said, “M life was created as a way for our guests to enjoy the world-class amenities at our peerless properties with the ease of carrying only one card. From a gaming perspective, the new tiers provide our guests with something to aspire to as they enjoy the rewards and benefits at each level.”
# # #
For More Information:
Kirvin Doak Communications
MGM Resorts International
Copyright © 2014
MGM Resorts International
. All rights reserved.
9/11 Tribute to Heroes